Time: 1pm to 3pm
Location: Stationhouse Pub (upstairs), 737 Goldstream Ave, Langford, BC
Food: Snacks, coffee, tea and water provided
TOC Account Number: To be provided at session.
Preparation for Next Session (Tuesday, January 28th, 2014 Session):
- Implement one or more principles in a lesson sometime on the next two weeks. Keep it simple, just a trial.
- Decide on a larger lesson or unit that you will be teaching some time in Feb., March or April that you wish to work on at our next session. Please bring resources etc.
- Come with a classroom profile for the class you will be focusing on.
- Share out: experience with applying UDL Principals
- Example of a UDL lesson
- Time to work on choose lesson / unit
- Implement UDL lesson/ unit
- Watch the video “From Bach to Lady Gaga: Music Lessons for Special Education” (1hr)